Search and Care seeks a full-time MSW to serve a caseload of increasingly homebound vulnerable seniors who wish to age independently in their familiar apartments and communities.
Our clients live primarily on the Upper East Side/East Harlem and require help accessing their public benefits and entitlements, and other supportive services. Familiarity with NYC Dept. for the Aging STARS/Peer Place is desirable (but we will train). You will work with a team who also assists with money management, homecare, medical escorting, nursing, pet upkeep, computer tutoring, groups, volunteers, and more.
– familiar with NYC Dept. for the Aging STARS/PeerPlace (case management database)
– organized, reliable, patient, culturally sensitive
– strong oral and written advocator for your clients
Not required, but helpful:
– English/Spanish Conversant
– familiar with running a group
– experience in mental health or cognitive care
We offer a great starting salary, full benefits package, and supportive work environment.
COVER LETTER REQUIRED (accompanied by resume), to: firstname.lastname@example.org.